Mailbox Digger is a tool application addressing incoming mail management, particularily when using multiple e-mail accounts at the same moment. With its specific functionality Mailbox Digger may supplement or even replace typical mail clients and webmail sites. The most important features of the application are:
* automatic incoming mail notifications,
* detailed information about inbox contents, including visual browsing of individual messages and * attachments opening/saving,
* option of deleting selected messages, either unwanted (spam) or already read,
* sending return receipts and composing new messages, including reply/forward options,
* extreme mobility the application can be freely launched from pendrives and similar media, while virtually all data and settings are saved in Mailbox Digger's directory and no installation is necessary,
* specific functionality in favor of privacy protection, including POP3 and SMTP connection encryption (TLS/SSL).
Mailbox Digger is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-05-04. The program can be installed on Windows.
Mailbox Digger (version 3.1) has a file size of 2.08 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 210 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.